Save the Date: Sunday, April 26, 2020
Join forces with HEAL for the HEAL Autism Walk @ The Zoo on Sunday, April 26, 2020, at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Last April, 3,000 walkers participants and 20 vendors supported and raised funds to assist those in our autism community. Hundreds of teams raised over $70,000, with the proceeds going to benefit autism programs and education on the First Coast.
Please mark your calendar for Sunday, April 26, 2020! Tickets for the event are:
- $15 - Ages 13+
- Free - ages 12 and younger - compliments of the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens!
- Every participant must register, regardless of age
- Each admission ticket includes a train ride ticket! (only valid on April 26 until noon)
- All guests must be registered by 8:30am and must enter the zoo by 9:00am
- Parking is limited - please carpool when possible
- Registration begins at 7:30am
- Walk begins at 8:30am and will conclude at the Great Lawn
- The HEAL After Party, with over 20 local vendors, music, bubbles, face painting, bounce houses, and more, is held from 9:00am - 11:00am on the Great Lawn
- Once the HEAL After Party ends, please enjoy the zoo for the remainder of the day!
The top four fundraising teams will get to direct a HEAL grant to their favorite school, camp or program serving those with autism:
- 1st Place - $1,000
- 2nd Place - $750
- 3rd Place - $500
- 4th Place - $250
The selected organization or school must fall under the HEAL grant guidelines, directly helping those with autism in our community. The three top fundraising schools will receive iPads:
- 1st Place - 3 iPads
- 2nd Place - 2 iPads
- 3rd Place - 1 iPad