Sunday, April 24, 2022
Join forces with HEAL for the HEAL Autism Walk @ The Zoo on Sunday, April 24, 2022, at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. 3,000 walkers participated in 2019, raising funds to assist those in our autism community. Hundreds of teams raised over $68,000 in 2019, with the proceeds going to benefit autism programs and education on the First Coast.
Tickets for the event are:
- $15 - Ages 13+
- Free - ages 12 and younger - compliments of the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens!
- Every participant must register, regardless of age
- Each admission ticket includes a train ride ticket!
- All guests must be registered by 8:30am and must enter the zoo by 9:00am
- Parking is limited - please carpool when possible
- Registration begins at 7:30am
- Walk begins at 8:30am and will conclude at the Great Lawn
- The HEAL After Party, with over 20 local vendors, music, bubbles, face painting, bounce houses, and more, is held from 9:00am - 11:00am on the Great Lawn
- Once the HEAL After Party ends, please enjoy the zoo for the remainder of the day!
The top four fundraising teams will get to direct a HEAL grant to their favorite school, camp or program serving those with autism:
- 1st Place - $1,000
- 2nd Place - $750
- 3rd Place - $500
- 4th Place - $250
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com, REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION #: CH34176