🏄 16TH ANNUAL HEAL SURF CAMP - June 14 & 15, 2022
Registration for participants will open on Sunday, May 1 at 1:00pm!
Volunteers are needed both days, from 8am - noon
Camp participants should arrive at 8:30am; the camp concludes at 11:30am
Neptune Beach, Florida
The camp is held at the end of Atlantic Blvd.
This surf camp is complimentary, sponsored by the HEAL Foundation.
All participants (or their parent/guardian) are required to sign a Waiver, Release of Liability, and a Photo Release.
Please call 904.716.4198 with any questions.
- HEAL Surf Camp 2022 is presented solely by The HEAL Foundation (HEAL). HEAL is the only the official sponsor. All staff and/or equipment are under the exclusive direction and control of HEAL.
- HEAL makes no representations, guarantees, warranties, or affirmations regarding the quality, safety, or appropriateness of the instructors, equipment, or educational quality of the HEAL Surf Camp 2022.
- All participants must be competent ocean swimmers.
- Due to safety requirements, should hard boards be brought to camp, the instructors will have the final discretion as to the use of said board during camp.
- Soft surf boards, boogie boards, sea kayaks, and SUP boards will be provided for use to the participants at no charge.
- The camp will not be rescheduled if weather or conditions prevent the camp from being held on the set dates.
- All participants must report to camp on time.