🏄 17TH ANNUAL HEAL SURF CAMP - June 18 & 19, 2024
Registration for participants will open on Sunday, May 5 at 1:00pm! Mark your calendar as participant registration fills up within minutes.
Thank you to the City of Neptune Beach!
Volunteers are needed both days, from 8am - 12pm. Volunteer assistance is also appreciated for set up at 7am, so feel free to arrive early if you are able.
Camp participants should arrive at 8am. Surfing will begin at 8:30am and will conclude at 11:30am
Neptune Beach, Florida
The camp is held at the end of Atlantic Blvd.
This surf camp is complimentary, sponsored by the HEAL Foundation.
All participants and volunteers (or their parent/guardian) are required to sign a Waiver/Release of Liability/Photo Release during registration.
Please call 904.716.4198 with any questions.
- HEAL Surf Camp is presented solely by The HEAL Foundation (HEAL). HEAL is the only the official sponsor. All staff and/or equipment are under the exclusive direction and control of HEAL.
- HEAL makes no representations, guarantees, warranties, or affirmations regarding the quality, safety, or appropriateness of the instructors, equipment, or educational quality of the HEAL Surf Camp.
- All participants must be competent ocean swimmers.
- Due to safety requirements, should hard boards be brought to camp, the instructors will have the final discretion as to the use of said board during camp.
- Soft surf boards, boogie boards, sea kayaks, and SUP boards will be provided for use to the participants at no charge.
- The camp will not be rescheduled if weather or conditions prevent the camp from being held on the set dates.
- All participants must report to camp on time.